Terms, General Conditions and Privacy
Since May 25, 2018, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) – Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, which establishes the rules on protection , processing and free circulation of personal data of individuals and that applies directly to all entities that process such data, in any member state of the European Union, namely Portugal. Assuming itself as the most important regulatory measure of privacy protection, through the protection of personal data and applying to all EU residents regardless of their nationality, it places the individual (the person) and their right to privacy in the data protection center.
In this regard, TECNICELPA is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of its members (and respective natural persons), as well as participants in events and website users, so it has drafted and adopted some rules, with which we intend to provide to know how TECNICELPA collects, processes and protects your personal data when you visit our websites and when you use our services:
- The personal data we have (automated or not) were collected over years of contractual relationships, professional interactions, training activities and dissemination of TECNICELPA's services and newsletters with relevant information for the forest, pulp and paper sector, in a long trust relationship established with TECNICELPA which will keep your personal data for the period necessary for the respective purposes and which are treated with total respect and loyalty in compliance with the legislation in force. At the end of this period, considered necessary, the collected data are destroyed.
- The personal data provided, within the scope of TECNICELPA's activities, relating to the participants, are necessary for administrative processing to support the organization of training actions, namely for the issuance of certificates and use for the purposes of audits. These data may also be communicated to TECNICELPA service providers, subcontractors or third parties, for the purpose of providing the services (for example, to training entities registered with TECNICELPA or to trainers, for the purpose of knowing the trainees' profile, but in both cases, only within the scope of actions in which they participate). The transfer of data to entities other than those mentioned above is subject to specific authorization.
- TECNICELPA guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided and reserves the right to access, rectify or cancel them in accordance with the legislation in force, and to exercise this right you must send an email or a written communication to:
Rua Amorim Rosa, nº 38, 1º dto
2300-450 Tomar - PORTUGAL
- The entity responsible for collecting and processing personal data is TECNICELPA – Portuguese Association of Technicians of the Pulp and Paper Industries.
- Normally, the personal data collected by TECNICELPA is limited to name, date of birth, civil and tax identification numbers, address, professional qualifications, telephone number and email, but other data necessary for the provision of services may be collected. The provision of incorrect or inaccurate data is your sole responsibility.
- During events, photographs or videos may be recorded resulting from the normal reporting of events, and notices of the respective image/sound capture must always be available on site. The photographs and videos may be inserted in the Association's means of communication, namely magazine, website, or social networks, unless they are expressly identified by them as “not authorized” for dissemination.
- Notwithstanding TECNICELPA having implemented security measures for the reception of data over the Internet (registrations through TECNICELPA's Technological Platform), we alert to the fact that the data circulating on the Internet are not fully protected against eventual deviations, with the communication of passwords of access, passwords, confidential codes and any sensitive information carried out under the entire responsibility of each one.
- TECNICELPA's website contains hyperlinks (links) to other websites. TECNICELPA is not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites and recommends that, when accessing these sites, consult the respective privacy policies.
- To browse the TECNICELPA website, the user is not asked for any personal data. However, some areas of TECNICELPA's website are accessible only through a login and password. These elements are intended exclusively for administrative and computer use within the strict scope of services provided to TECNICELPA Associates.
It is further informed that the General Data Protection Regulation does not apply to legal persons, so the data of the companies we own will not be covered by these legal provisions. In this way, all the data of the companies we own, including company email addresses, will be kept and used in the current terms. We remind you that within the scope of TECNICELPA's confidentiality policy, the safeguarding of these data will be ensured, as they have always been until now.
TECNICELPA, August 6, 2021
The Board of Directors