The authors are kindly requested to follow the guidelines for Abstracts and Full Manuscript submission.
CLICK HERE for online Abstracts Submission Form.
CLICK HERE for online Full Manuscript Submission Form where your paper can be uploaded.
Submission of Full Manuscript is not mandatory. However, the lack of timely delivery excludes the paper of being a candidate for prizes.
Recognition will be made for the best oral presentation and the best poster. Please see Awards. However, full manuscripts submitted after the deadline of 15 February 2021, will not be considered for the awards of the meeting.
Please consider the following deadlines:
- Abstract submission (online)
- Notification of accepted contributions
- Early bid registration
- Full manuscripts submission
- Pre-recorded Oral presentation submission (video)
31 October 2020
21 December 2020
31 January 2021
15 February 2021
15 February 2021
Please note that the Abstract and the Full Manuscript will be published in a digital support, but only if the following conditions are fulfilled:
1. comply with the guidelines for the Abstract and the Full Manuscript structure and format;
2. submission of the Full Manuscript by 15 February 2021, for oral presentations;
3. at least one of the authors is registered and the registration is paid by 31 January 2021, getting special rates.
The number of papers per registered author is limited to three, regardless whether they were chosen for poster or oral presentation. The presentation of more than 3 papers (oral or poster) requires the registration of more than one author.
Guidelines for Oral Presentations and Posters are also provided here.