- English is the preferred language but abstracts could also be submitted in Portuguese. In this case, a second abstract written in English, in the same file, is mandatory.
- Abstracts maximum dimension is one A4 page, aproximately 500 words, according to template rules.
- The text should have this sections: PURPOSE, EXPERIMENTAL PROCEDURE, MAIN RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS and KEY WORDS (up to 5). Should not contain images.
- The Abstracts will be all evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
- In the abstracts submission form, the authors should indicate the topic that best suits their paper and what kind of presentation they suggest (oral or poster). The final decision, however, will be taken by the Scientific and Organizing Committees after the evaluation of all abstracts, according to the novelty, interest and quality of the work as well as to the Conference Programme constraints.
- Notification of acceptance/refusal will be sent to the corresponding author’s e-mail address, as well as the topic assigned, presentation type (oral / poster), work registration number and programme scheduling.
- The Abstracts will be published in the Proceedings Book and the Full Manuscripts in the Conference site online. For press publication, an improved version of the Abstract previously accepted may be sent by the corresponding author by 15 July, 2023. If this is the case, the corresponding author must indicate it in the “Notes” field of the online Submission Form that is an improved version.
- An accepted abstract constitutes a commitment by the author to present their work at the Conference.
- At least one of the authors must be registered. The number of papers per registered author is limited to three, regardless whether they were chosen for poster or oral presentation. For more papers it requires more registrations of authors.