Call for papers
The Organizing Committee welcomes the submission of Abstracts for Oral or Poster presentation in the following topics
- Pulp Production
- Papermaking (including P&W, Tissue, Packaging, Recycling, Converting and Printing)
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- Biorefinery processes and technologies
- Novel forest biobased products, materials and fuels
- Other support activities (Control systems, Humas resources management, Health and Safety, Equipment, Education in P&P, Logistics, Marketing, Maintenance)
Authors are invited to submit online an abstract with no more than 500 words, following the guidelines and templates for abstracts submission. Upon submission the copyright of the abstract will be transferred to the XXVI International Forest Biobased Materials Conference - TECNICELPA 2023.
Please submit your abstract online attaching your document in Adobe PDF format, or MS Word. A simultaneous pre-registration is also performed for the corresponding author. Once the submission process is complete the corresponding author will receive a notification by e-mail. If you do not receive any e-mail within 24 h, please re-submit the abstract or contact the secretariat.