An Oral Presentations univocally corresponds to an Abstract previously accepted for Oral and notified by the Scientific Committee
All Oral Presentations are in the General Program for each day, identifying: Title, Speaker and Entity
- The oral presentation can only be made by one of the authors / co-authors mentioned in the abstract and registered in the Conference
- Each oral presentation will have a maximum time of 15 minutes
- It is advisable to prepare a presentation accordingly (less than 20 slides).
- The powerpoint file and the oral explanation must be in English
- No powerpoint template will be available, however the 16:9 format is recommended. (4:3 format will also be supported)
- The file must contain the title, authors and affiliation
- Also must contain the identification of the XXVI TECNICELPA 2023 Conference and/or the Conference Logo (at least on the opening slide)
- The discussions of each paper will be carried out, at the end of all the presentations of the same session (2 to 4). The participants questions and the moderator's questions will be asked in English to the authors.
- Presentation file (powerpoint) must be sent to the Organizing Committee by the end of October 2nd
Each poster is uniquely the result of an abstract approved and notified by the Scientific Committee.
Posters will have a specific space at the event, where they will be on permanent exhibition throughout the event.
- The poster presentation can only be made by one of the authors / co-authors mentioned in the abstract and registered in the Conference
- Portrait format poster with a maximum dimension of 80cm (width) x 120cm (height), with text in English
- Must contain the title, authors and affiliation
- Must contain the identification of the XXVI TECNICELPA 2023 Conference and/or the Conference Logo
- Posters will be printed by the authors and affixed to an appropriate support, provided by the organization
- All posters must be posted by 3 pm on the first day of the event, October 11th
- During breaks, we invite the authors of the posters to stay close to their work in order to be able to answer questions from the participants who visit
- The 7 best abstract posters that meet the application requirements for the Tecnicelpa Award will be given the opportunity to make a short oral presentation of up to 7 minutes, which will contribute to the final evaluation of the best Poster
- At the end of the event, it is the responsibility of the authors to collect them, ensuring their preservation. All posters posted after 6 pm on the last day (October 13th) will be discarded. The Organization assumes no responsibility for the preservation of posters that remain on display after the close of the last session of the event.