Full paper guidelines
Template for Full Papers can be downloaded in PDF here, and MS Word here.
- A Full Paper univocally corresponds to an Abstract previously accepted and notified by the Scientific Committee.
- A Full Papers cannot exceed eight (8) A4 pages, complying with the template's formatting instructions (margins, font size, spacing, etc.).
- The text must contain the following sections: SUMMARY, KEYWORDS, INTRODUCTION, EXPERIMENTAL PART, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, CONCLUSIONS, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS (optional) and REFERENCES. May contain images.
- English is the language recommended by the organization, but the text can also be written in Portuguese. However, in this case it is mandatory to also include a Summary in English.
- Like the previously accepted abstract, the Full Paper will be sent to the Scientific Committee for evaluation. Any modification of the text deemed necessary will be communicated to the contact author, together with the deadline for sending the final version. Authors can insert a new version of the complete work at any time before the deadline, and must explicitly indicate that it is a new version, in the "Observations" field of the Form. If the changes are significant, there will be a new review of the work by the Scientific Committee.
- Submit the Full Paper online by attaching your Adobe PDF document (preferably), or MS Word, to the form by July 15, 2023. Papers submitted after this date will not be considered candidates for the conference`s prizes. Also indicate the registration number of your work that you received with notification of acceptance of the abstract. After completing the submission process, the contact author will receive a submission confirmation notification by email. If you do not receive a message within the next 24 hours, please resubmit the work or contact the secretariat.
- Submission of Full Paper is not mandatory. However, lack of timely delivery excludes the work from being eligible for awards.